Free Internet, refreshments and self-study facilities
In our friendly and well-resourced school, you can
- relax in the comfortable Student Rooms
- watch TV or choose from our library of DVDs
- listen to music and read magazines
- chat to your classmates and teachers
- enjoy free WiFi, tea, coffee and mineral water
- use the computer facilities
- do your homework in the Study Room.
What to bring
You will receive all the materials you need to use in class, but please bring a notebook to write in. It's a good idea to bring a smartphone, tablet or laptop with you too, so you can use the e-Learning Centre too.
On the first day of your course, you receive a free 1-year subscription to our e-Learning Centre, which you can use
- while you are here in Oxford to support your independent study
- after you return home so you can continue to improve your English.
The school is open to students from 08.00 to 17.30, Monday - Thursday, and until 16.30 on Friday. Students can use the Student Rooms, self-study and computer facilities when they are not in class.
At lunchtime, we have a small kitchen with microwave and fridge, so you can prepare a snack, if you decide not to go out to eat.