Lake School of English: Home > Policies and Procedures
Policies and Procedures
The Lake School of English in Oxford is committed to excellence in English Language teaching by providing a supportive, dynamic and professional learning environment.
The following policies and procedures support and inform this commitment.
If you would like more information about any of these, please contact the school and we will be happy to help.
- Bullying and Harrassment Policy and Procedure
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Personal Information and Data Protection Statement
- Prevent Duty Policy
- Quality Assurance and Customer Services Policy
- Safeguarding Policies for the Welfare and Protection of Under 18s and Vulnerable Adults
- Smoking and Vaping Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Staff Selection, Recruitment and Training Policies
- Student Welcome Pack and Study Pack