Lake School of English: Home > Jobs
Can you offer a professional and dynamic approach to teaching?
If you are a lively, inspiring teacher who would like to work with friendly supportive colleagues, we would like to hear from you.
All prospective candidates must be:
- CELTA/Trinity TESOL qualified with a minimum of 2 years' teaching experience
- available for interview in the UK
DELTA applicants are preferred.
The Lake School is a well-established school in the centre of Oxford, with a reputation for excellence in English language teaching to students aged 16 and over.
If you think you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you. Please complete our general enquiry form (attaching your CV) and we'll get back to you.
When sending your application, please be aware that the school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its students, especially those aged under 18. The school expects all staff to share this commitment.
- written references will be required and followed up
- referees will specifically be asked whether there is any reason you should not be employed in situations where you have responsibility or substantial access to young people under 18
- all staff will be required to sign a declaration of suitability to work with under 18s in accordance with our Staff Recruitment and Training Policy
- Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be required prior to appointment
- proof of identity, right to work in the UK (where relevant) and qualifications will be required and any gaps in CV must be explained satisfactorily
- any former names must be declared
- candidates are reminded that providing false information on a job application is a criminal offence.
We have vacancies for qualified, experienced full-time teachers to start June 5, 2017 for short-term and long-term contracts, generously rewarded for the right candidates.